Selasa, 25 Oktober 2016

Product Review: Aloe vera Soothing Gel 92% by Nature Republic



Aloe vera Soothing Gel 92% by Nature republic

Several studies have been showed us that Aloe vera gel has a loooot of advantages, for example as the antiinflamatory activity, healing the burn wound, antimicrobial activities, etc. When we talk about Aloe vera soothing gel, it is hard to not mentioning the product from Nature Republic, a beauty brand from South Korea. Yes! This product is widely known as high rated product in many reviews of beauty bloggers. The female daily members gave this product rating 4.0 of 167 total reviews. Well, I hope it is not too late for me to give a review of this product.

Description:
The description product written on the jar: enriched with 92% Aloe vera! Mild formula free from paraben, mineral oil, and artificial color. This soothing gel with 92% organic aloe vera certified by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) can be used to mildly moisturize various parts of the face and body often for the best results.
Source: https://www.naturerepublic.com/eng/product/detail.jsp?nseq=3&line_cd=1&sPage=1
Cautions:
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; discontinue use if signs of irritation or rashes appear. Keep out of reach children. Replace the cap after use.


Packaging:
The green jar package contains 300 ml of transparent gel; it takes a long time to finish. The product and the cap are separated by the transparent plastic cover with NATURE REPUBLIC embossed on it. Oh, I wish this product were completed by spatula to keep its hygiene. You can transfer a small quantity of the gel to a pump bottle for thawing.

Jar containing Aloe vera soothing gel
The transparent plastic as a separator between the gel and the cap



Ingredients:
As you can see in the picture below, this product is containing alcohol (number 2 of the list)! I think alcohol plays a role for the cooling sensation of the gel. You know too much alcohol in our skin care can make our skin dry.
Full description, including the ingredients list

Ingredient list of Aloe vera Soothing gel by Nature Republic


Claims: 
This product claims several benefits for the skin: 
  1. Soothing and moisturizing effects: provides soothing and moisturizing effects to the sensitive skin 
  2. skin-firming and moisturizing effects: the fast-adsorbing gel provides a refreshing feel to the skin
  3. makes the skin healthy: keep the surface of the face and body healthy

Texture 
Its creamy thick texture makes it values for money as we just need a small amount of that. It has a mild smells like a freshly-mowed lawn so it makes you feel fresh and clean. Not bad at all.

Creamy thick texture of Aloe vera soothing gel


How to Use: 
Here I show you the best 8 of how to use this awesome Aloe vera gel: 
  1. moisturizing cream or mask pack: mix with oil and put on
  2. base make up: mix make-up (or foundation) and this soothing gel in the ratio of 2-1 and put on 
  3.  After shave cream: relax sensitive skin and give good moisture 
  4. Hair treatment: no sticky! Natural hair styling 
  5. Relax swollen eyes: put this gel on a piece of cotton, and place the cotton onto eyes
  6. Nail essence: put on nail; this gel makes healthy nail
  7. Body care: put on the whole body, this gel makes soft skin
  8. Mask pack for relaxing sunburns: put on a mask sheet and leave for 15 minutes
Sometime I use it all over my hand and foot when I am running out of my lotion

See? The Aloe vera gel is a multipurpose product! I usually use the gel right after cleansing my face as a moisturizer and at night before my bed time. Some people use it as a wash off masker but I leave it on my face until I wake up in the morning. I also use it to moisturize my lips. Sometime I use it all over my hand and foot when I am running out of my lotion. :D

 
Result:
I started using this product since I felt my skin was dry and dull after I tried the wrong skin care. I love that the gel absorbed so quickly and a little goes a long way. The consistency of this gel also makes it very easy to glide all over my face and gives a cooling sensation, moreover I keep it in the fridge. It doesn't leave a thick or oily residue, but a shiny gel-like layer on my skin. It doesn’t make a break out or any irritation to my skin. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth, and less oily after using. This product is definitely worth to buy and I will repurchase it for sure.


How to Buy:
I’m not sure if we who live in Indonesia can buy this product directly from the official site of Nature Republic or not. But don’t worry, because it can be found in many online shops and several malls in Jakarta, for example at metro Department Store of Taman Anggrek. The price ranges from IDR 50k-120k. Just so you know, I got this product from a friend whom her friend traveled to South Korea a couple of months ago, so I didn’t buy it directly from any online shop.
The left jar is already empty and the right one is remaining in a little quantity

How to differentiate the real and fake product?
By the way, some of my friends warned me to be careful if I wanted to but the gel from online shop because they have gotten fake products. The real and fake product can be differentiated from its packaging, gel texture, and scent. The fake one has lighter shade of the color label; the real one is much darker green. The label pixel of the real one is much finer than the fake. The real has much opaque jar while the fake one can be seen through. The gel texture is similar but the fake absorbs slower than the real one. The fake has stronger scent than the real one.

Well, this is such a long post from me. I hope you enjoy the entry as much as I enjoyed writing it. So, what's your experience of using this product? Fill the comment section below!
Thank you!!



Love,
Esa


5 komentar:

  1. Yours is fake, y got that one too TT_TT because of that line above 300ml/10.56 fL.oz.

    BalasHapus
  2. Yours is fake, y got that one too TT_TT because of that line above 300ml/10.56 fL.oz.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I'm sure mine is ori since it was bought from Natrep outlet. :)

      Hapus